[Elfsea] 25th Elfsea Defender Gate Schedule

Áine inghean Aodha ashbowman1107 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 17:09:00 PST 2014

*Greetings to Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!  *

*Our 25th Elfsea Defender is right around the corner on April 4-6 and it is
going to be spectacular! Tons of activities, games and laughter is to be
had by all. All of you are going to make this event happen wonderfully and
smoothly. I will be coordinating the gate at this event and am asking for
several volunteers.*

*Ok, so here is the schedule. We are expecting a lot of people to attend
this event, so I will need quite a few volunteers, and if you would like to
pull multiple shifts just let me know! Please remember that if you have not
had the gate class you are unable to sit gate! If you would like to attend
a gate class, let me know and I can arrange one for you at a practice or
populace meeting. :)*

*Friday, April 4: Gate opening at 12p. *

*Available shifts:*

*            *12p-3p- 1 person needed (cashier)*

*            *3p-5p-  3 people needed (1 Acceps, 2 check-in)*

*            *5p-7p-  4 people needed (1 Acceps, 2 check-in  and 1 cashier)*

*            *7p-9p-  4 people needed (1 Acceps, 2 check-in and 1 cashier)*

*            *9p-12a- 4 people needed (1 Acceps, 2 check-in and 1 cashier)*

*Saturday, April 5: Gate opening at 6a*

*Available shifts:*

*             *6a-8a-  3 people needed (1 Acceps, 1 check-in and 1cashier)*

*             *8a-10a-2 people needed (1 Acceps and 1 cashier)*

*             *10a-12p-2 people needed (1 Acceps, 1 check-in)*

*             *12p-1p- 3 people needed (1 Acceps, 1 check-in, 1 cashier)*

*I want to thank everyone for the hard work they are putting in to this
event! Please note that this is a tentative schedule. It may change as we
get closer to the date. You can contact me through e-mail or text message.
My phone number is 817-994-6718 <817-994-6718>. When you contact me, please
give me your SCA name and contact information (i.e. email/phone number).
Thanks again everyone!*

*In service,*

*Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid*