[Elfsea] Greetings Elfsea

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:50:01 PST 2014

Elfsea,

We humbly write this note as Your Incipient Baron and
Baroness of Elfsea.  There are so many words, and emotions, and it truly
 has not settled in our minds that we are soon to embark on this next
journey.  A journey we take seriously, and with excitement, joy and
hope.

We thank Their Majesties for entrusting us with this
momentous task.  We will make sure "Life is Good in Elfsea" will
continue to be heard from afar.

Thank you to the members of the
populace, Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor.  Both are considered our homes,
and we look forward to working with all of you in the coming years.  We
are excited to sit and talk with each of you.

We want to thank
everyone for participating in this process. This process only works
when everyone takes part.  When every opinion is voiced, to allow the
Crown to make the best possible decision for the group.  We were happy
to see the populace come to meetings, polling and writing letters.  We
encourage all to continue this support for the greatest Barony, and
Canton we know.  It is only with everyone's voice, teaching, helping,
working and dedication can we all continue to grow and flourish.

In Service,

HL Gerhart Wolfgang der Rote and HL Elspeth de Stervlen