[Elfsea] Greetings from the Hospitaler

Áine inghean Aodha ashbowman1107 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 05:43:35 PST 2014

Greetings Elfsea!!

First off, I want to thank everyone for their encouraging words when I was
talking about applying for the hospitaler's position. Initially, I
wasn't entirely sure if I would be the right person for this office because
I'm am fairly new to the SCA, but then I started mentioning it to several
people and everyone was nothing but supportive of this and very very
encouraging. Everyone I spoke with said that I would be perfect for this
office, and I thought to myself that a new person is exaclty who needs to
be filling this spot.

I ask of everyone to please, please send me your ideas! We have a lot
of people in this Barony and I know everyone has at least one idea on how
we can create some active exposure to this area. Elfsea needs some fresh
blood, and we have already gotten one very new person, and I'm proud to say
that she will be playing for a long time! She's extremely interested in
arts and sciences and fighting, and it is because all of you have shown her
just what the SCA is all about!  So, please, I am open to any and all
suggestions that you may have. I am only one person. Most of you have far
more experience in this game that I have, so I will not turn down anyone
willing to make suggestions. :)

I hope that I will make this Barony proud to have me as a Hospitaler, and I
promise you that I will not be perfect but that I will try my best. :)
Thanks to everyone, again, and I hope to hear from a lot of you with some
great ideas!

If you would like to contact me, please contact me through the officer
e-mail hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org. I will be able to respond to
e-mails as soon as I can get the information from Sebastian.

Thank you for being the best Barony and I look forward to working with all
of you! Love you all!

In Service,

Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid
Hospitaler, Barony of Elfsea