[Elfsea] Practice Sunday

Rapier Marshal rapier at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 15 22:23:17 PST 2014

We had a great practice tonight in Elfsea. I really enjoyed seeing everyone
out there in the cold. I met some new people, both to me and in general.
Enjoyed making a new friend from the far north.  If you all had fun, or are
sorry you missed it, remember we are having practice at the arlington
central library this coming Sunday, January 19th from 2pm to 6pm. Be there
(echo echo echo)

P.S. this location is indoors.  The room is downstairs and remember there
is an elevator so you don't have to take the stairs.

Arlington Central Library
101 E Abram St
Arlington, TX 76010

Vittorio Out