[Elfsea] Heraldic Consultation Night

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 20:11:00 PST 2014

Hello,

Cassandra and I will have an open house again for heraldic consultation tomorrow night, Tuesday the 21st.  The house will be open 7:00 to 9:00.  The address is 300 Cinnamon Ln, Euless, 76039.  My cell is 817-368-4810.  We have two dogs.

All are welcome.  We don't talk heraldry 100% of the time.  We are going to spend some of the time tomorrow talking about period recipes and looking through cookbooks.  We'll also talk about putting on an SCA feast and things to consider.  This will be very informal.

In Service,

William