[Elfsea] Newletter submissions

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 30 14:15:21 PST 2014

Diana;

     My humble apologies for being so late.  If this makes it in thank you, and if not, I understand it is my fault.  I had a job interview with Child Protective Services at 8am Wednesday and had to get several things done before then.  My computer is down, so everything had to be done at the library between 10 - 6.

Greetings Elfsea;

     Thank you one and all to those of you who came out to the "Meet the Candidates" gatherings and to those of you that attended the polling meeting.  The Crown wants to know what we think and this gave all of us a chance to let them know how you feel.  The Crown will interview the prospective pairings at Candlemas and then make their decision.  I know we all hope to hear what the decision will be soon so we can make appropriate plans and hopefully continue on with the game we love.

     Kingdom A&S is this month in Rosenfeld and hopefully we will show off some of the many talents we possess here in Elfsea.

     Preparations are well underway for our 25th Anniversary Celebration and Baronial Investiture at Elfsea Defender in April.  HL Elspeth and Countess Elizabeth still need volunteers to make this happen, please give of your time as best you can.

In Service
Master Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea