[Elfsea] Armor and Weapons

sharon palkowetz spalkowetz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:50:47 PST 2014

Greetings Ansteorran Warriors!

Are you ready for Gulf War?  Are you going to Estrella War?
Does your armor or weapons stash look a little weak compared to the
warriors other kingdoms?

This is your lucky day!

I’m Vivaine d’Agincourt, Ansteorran Squire to Viscount Axel of Tavastia and
foster to Count Timo, and I have finally decided after a 10+ year hiatus,
to officially retire from the SCA.

My retirement is your gain! I’m selling armor and weapons, in both heavy,
rapier and aerial combat.

Since I’ve a garage full of tasty war items, I’m publishing the list in
attached PDF, and will magically appear at Steppes Fighter Practices this
Sunday at 2pm.

I have pictures of everything, but due to the large amount of items to
sell, I’ll send them to you in personal request if anything sparks your
interest.
I will happily accept cash or paypal, If you’d like to use your credit card.

Don’t wait to buy your gear from an online merchant, and pray it arrives
before the War. Get it now before supplies run out!

If you are unable to make Steppes practice, and are hot for something, let
me know, and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks for your time.

Vivaine aka Sharon Palkowetz

All requests for pictures through email please.
Spalkowetz at gmail.com.

--
Sharon Palkowetz
817.266.2416