[Elfsea] Dragonsfire Tor Populace in the Park

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Jul 24 15:57:49 PDT 2014

Greetings on to Elfsea and all who read these words,
We of Dragonsfire Tor will be having our populace in the park this month at the home of Carol and Ron Cook. (Same place as the banner painting).

The address is:
231 county road 437
Stephenville, TX

DFT will be setting up a heavy fighting group so we can use AAALLLLLL the help we can get.

We will be starting at about 12 noon this Sunday, July 27th. We will also be doing a pot-luck around 4 or 5pm.   So bring something to eat and join us.

Please contact us if you have any questions

Thank you Carol and Ron for allowing us to use your home for this event

In your service,
Franklin

"As always bring chairs.... Please don't park up near the pine tree...
This is not a child safe home and the comfort of our animals is top priority...
Thank you and looking forward to seeing folks...." Ron