[Elfsea] Elfsea Archery Practice Sunday!!!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 9 20:36:05 PDT 2014

My first archery practice as Elfsea Archery Marshal will be Sunday, July 13th. Hopefully no tornadoes or earthquakes will intervene.

We will have loaner equipment and people willing to teach or not, depending on your wishes. I'll have a shade popup. It will be at the Fort Worth Sokol Hall, 6500 Boat Club Road, Fort Worth TX 76179.

I'll also be bringing food and non-alcoholic drinks. Bring some of your own or just partake of ours. People who want to do arts and crafts or just talk are also welcome.

Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal