[Elfsea] Proofreader available!

Heather Nieto heathernieto at outlook.com
Tue Jul 22 07:05:51 PDT 2014

Good morning, Elfsea!

Writing documentation can be a blast! It's the backbone of a great A&S
display and provides much-needed history and provenance for your pieces.
However, nothing damages a great display faster than unedited/poorly edited
documentation. Artisans have fled A&S competitions in tears due to comma
splices, dangling modifiers, and passive voice. Don't let this happen to
you! "But, Eleanor!" you ask "What can I do to keep this from happening to
me?" Well, I'm here to help! Hire one of the best proofreaders in all of
Ansteorra! My services are quite reasonable and affordable (read: FREE or
for a small donation to the charity or children's group of your choice), and
I currently have a 24-hour turn-around on all projects.  All documentation
should be saved in Word for optimal results.

Don't let Artisan (Elfsea, Steppes, Pennsic, Gulf War, or Kingdom) slip
through your fingers because of split infinitives and poorly used
homophones! Put the best documentation out there and win the day!

Please contact me offlist with any questions. :)
Eleanor Cleavely

Torturing..er.teaching high school kids to love English since 2008