[Elfsea] Populace Notes

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 29 07:45:36 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

It was very nice to see everyone last night at Populace.  The number of
attendees keeps growing!!!  Those en route to Pennsic, travel safely and
come home with pictures and grand stories!

Baronial College is going well.  Many classes and activities for the day,
including the Princess' Tea.  It is shaping up to be a great day!! Thank
you to Vittorio, and all of the volunteers, for working so hard on this
event. We are looking forward to it.

We have officer positions open, please think about volunteering to hold an
office in the group.  Some of these are mandatory for us to keep our group
status. Exchequer, Knight Marshal, A and S, Chronicler are all open.
Please send application to current Baronial officer, Baron and Baroness,
Regional officer and Baronial Seneschal. Thank you for all the hard work of
our officers.

The design for the new coronets was chosen.  Thank you to everyone that
participated in this endeavor. It was great to see all the designs, and the
final creations of the artist making the coronets.  We had designs from Her
Highness Michelle Chantal de Charente, Lady Diana the Just, and Laura
Wright - Meadhbh.  After the vote, a design using Meadhbh's and Her
Highness' artistry, with Master Aethelstan's help, was chosen.  They will
be beautiful to see, and we are grateful to everyone for their input and
help.  they should be debuted in December.

There are many events coming" Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, Steppes A and
S, Elfsea Baronial College...come join us for the fun!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor