[Elfsea] Murder Mystery at Baronial College

Laura Wright lauralou.wright at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:47:03 PDT 2014

In case you missed my previous email.

This year at Elfsea Baronial College there will be a murder mystery taking
place throughout the day. (I have the introduction pasted below) I am
looking for people to fill some of the parts I have listed. If you'd like
to play a role or be an understudy please contact me. This will be a very
fun and entertaining part of the event. Any questions, send me an email.
Thank you to all, Meadhbh lauralou.wright at gmail.com

"The annual Elfsea Baronial College is a popular event, drawing crowds from
all over Ansteorra.
This morning all was in readiness, when disaster struck!
Tracy Rounder, one of the college volunteers, was discovered dead behind
the backdrop for the A&S displays.
Her death is unfortunate – but the college must go on!"
The suspects include:
Guy Lines (youth leader)
Maddy Lines (chairperson of many committees)
Ollie Day (stable master)
May Day (housewife)
Lee Sorsales (slick business type)
Brother Neil Duprais (Friar)
Winona Cases (barrister)
The investigation will be concluded at the end of the day!