[Elfsea] AWARDS....

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 17 11:49:55 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

Baronial College is right around the corner, it will be here before we know
it.  Take time to sign up to volunteer at the event, teach a class, take a
class, have fun!!!

While you are planning all this fun, look around.  See what is happening
around you, and WHO is doing it.  Then write an award req.  Or if it is
Baronial award - send us the recommendation.  It is easy, and it is
necessary.  The Crown does not know everyone, cannot be everywhere, and
they rely on all of our input to see that people are rewarded for their
great deeds, their beautiful art, or their prowess on the fields.

When you take that step to fill out the award req....send us an email
letting us know who, what for, why, etc.... This is so we can back it up
and speak to the Crown.

If you think someone should get an award, but are not sure You are correct
about which award, or if you are not sure.....ask us.  Ask someone...We are
quite sure there are many in this Great Barony that can answer all your
questions.  :)

We will be at Populace in the Park, and can answer any questions you may
have, come visit with us!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea