[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Gate- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Áine inghean Aodha ashbowman1107 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:59:32 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea!

Our 25th Defender is fastly approaching (2 weeks!!) and I still have quite
a few gate shifts that need to be filled. Please look these over and let me
know which shift you would like! Also, don't hesitate to ask for multiple
shifts. :) Thanks everyone!

Friday, April 4th

   - 5p-7p: 2 people needed (Book and acceps)
   - 7p-9p: 1 person needed (Book)
   - 9p-12a: 1 person needed (Book)

Saturday, April 5th

   - 6a-8a: 1 person needed (Book)
   - 8a-10a: 3 people needed (Book, acceps and cashier)
   - 10a-1p: 3 people needed  (Book, acceps and cashier)

Thanks again everyone for their hard work! Let's make this event fantastic!
:)

In Service,

Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid
Hospitaler, Barony of Elfsea