[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] Fw: [Namron] Terick Jackson Memorial Service and Wake, Saturday, March 29

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:04:25 PDT 2014

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Kimberlee Friend<mailto:pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com>
Sent: ‎3/‎25/‎2014 7:38 AM
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com<mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>; eldern hills<mailto:Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com>; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>; wolfstar at yahoogroups.com<mailto:wolfstar at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Fw: [Namron] Terick Jackson Memorial Service and Wake, Saturday, March 29

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jolene Graves <meraud90 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:24 AM

So many of us are on Facebook that we forget that many are not. Please share this to any list I may have missed.
Memorial Service for Terick Robert Jackson (Facebook Link)
Saturday, March 29 at 2:00
St. Augustine of Canterbury Episcopal Church
14700 N May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Reception will follow at the Church as well.
If you have questions please feel free to call, text or leave a message on Facebook Memorial page.

Stacy Cullum (Alicia Blackdragon) 405-623-7790

Wake for Terick ap Owen (Facebook Link)
There will also be a wake that evening at 7:00pm.

3101 SW 124th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73170

If you're coming from out of town and need crash space, please post in the comments and hopefully we can match you up with someone nearby. If you do not have access to Facebook please call Jolene Graves (Meraud de Dun Carraid) at (405) 833-1168.

Below is the link to Corbett Funeral Memories page forTerick Robert Jackson
http://www.corbettfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Terick-Jackson/Memories
Please repost this information to your lists or anyone you know that care about these wonderful people.