[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Feast

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 18:22:25 PDT 2014

Greetings!

This is a
companion note to Countess Elizabeth’s earlier message about the Elfsea
Defender feast.  Please join us for the
feast.  We will be celebrating our 25th year as a barony.  There will be
ceremony, songs and stories.

 Below are the dishes we will be serving and an
ingredients list.  Questions about the
feast can be sent to me, William Palfrey, joepelfrey at yahoo.com.  Reservations will be sent to Countess
Elizabeth, countessmouse at gmail.com  .

Thank you
and I look forward to seeing you at Defender!

William

First Course
Knotwork
Bread and Rolls with Flavored Butters
Green Vegetable Torta (spinach quiche)

Second
Course
Roast
Chicken with Sauce Sarcenes (spicy, red sauce)
Apple Moyle (apples and rice)
Salat (fresh, green salad)

Third Course
Doucette
(sausage pie)
Seasonal Vegetables – squash and zucchini

Fourth
Course
Benuelos
(fried pastry)
Darioles (custard)

We will also
be serving tea and lemonade.

Ingredients
used in the various dishes; a list will also be posted in the hall outside the
kitchen:
Almond Milk,
Apple Cider Vinegar, Apples, Bacon, Basil, Black Pepper, Butter, Chicken, Chicken
Broth, Cinnamon, Cottage Cheese, Cream, Cream Cheese, Eggs, Flour, Garlic, Ginger,
Honey, Lettuce, Mace, Milk, Mint, Nutmeg, Olive Oil, Oregano, Parmesan, Pork
Sausage, Powdered Sugar, Rice, Rice Flour, Rosemary, Salt, Shortening, Spinach,
Squash, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Zucchini