[Elfsea] Feast at Elfsea Defender

April Gunter alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 14:45:09 PDT 2014

We have a limited number of open seats at the feast following evening court on Saturday at the upcoming Elfsea Defender event.  Lord William Palfrey is putting together a lovely four course feast as well as some entertainment during the festivities to celebrate the Barony's new Baron and Baroness, all for the very reasonable price of $10 per person.  If you do not want to wait and take the chance that feast will still be available when you arrive on site, please contact me privately at countessmouse at gmail.com  with the names of the individuals in your party and you may pay when you sign in at gate.  Availability of feast at gate will be first come, first served.

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Event Steward, Elfsea Defender