[Elfsea] Thank you

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Tue May 20 19:34:07 PDT 2014

Greetings on to All,

Yes the Stocks were at The Guardian of the Tor this past weekend and they were well used, ah so much crime.  And I sure hope the tomato juice stains come out.  As Keeper of the Stocks, I would like to thank all the good sports who sat or stood in them and all the great people how paid for the guilty to go to the stocks, Thank You.

Thank you Lady Caitrina for supplying the rotten tomatoes, there were great.

Thank you Lady Cairistiona and Lady Janie for all your hard work and planning for this great event.

Thank you all who had a part in making this event happen for it was your help that made the work lighter and the fun easier to be had by all.

Hope to see all at Yule in December.

In your service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Keeper of the Stocks