No subject

Mon May 5 19:20:49 PDT 2014

of Kelly Blvd and Keller Springs Rd in Carrollton.

Practice starts at 2:00.  There are real bathrooms and drinking fountains,
but I suggest bringing water as well.  There is an enclosed playground for
kids.  The biggest part of the park is large enough to do combat archery in=
,
but we will need enough marshals to clear the "downfall" area for arrows so
we don't accidentally reach out and touch spectators.

The parking lot is pretty small, but there is lots of parking on the street=
.

Dux

Mordock von R=FCgen
Commander, Ansteorra Central Region