No subject

Mon May 5 19:20:49 PDT 2014

driving (on a good day when everyone is asleep).

All these 'burbs are south of I-20.  Mostly east of Joe Poole Lake, and
spread down towards Waxahachie.

I'm not a herald, but I'll bet that "Northern Central Region Textile Guild"
probably isn't a registered name:)

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Carolle M. Cox
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:08 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

Now Gerita's envious!  Sounds like lots of fun!  But i do agree - the
distance between us is absolutely horrendous for a weekday evening
gathering, which i suppose is why i was thinking North at the outset (at
least until the Northern Region reminded me that it's Their name!).  Enjoy
yourselves.  Tell me - how far south are you?  I know people in Mesquite . .
. .

And Happy Birthday, Donnel!

Gerita