No subject

Mon May 5 19:20:49 PDT 2014

We are making Pillows for a GIANT Hafla at Elfsea Defender.
Place-------4200 Monna    Haltom City, Tx  ( Ft Worth) at the home of
Thelma Baker who has a hugh non smoking sewing room.  and has donated
all the materials for making the pillows.  We need warm bodies to Cut, Sew
and Stuff the pillows.   Mothers   FYI Not childproof.   HL Brigit has
volunteered to spring for lunch (Pizza).   If you can not stay all day ,come
for a couple of hours or whatever time you can stay.   All hands will be
appreciated.

   Brigit work phone # 817-264-6616 8A to 5PM    or Innes  817-483-5318
home #   Phone # at sewing room , if you get lost   817-831-4956.

That is this coming Sunday.

See ya there

Innes