No subject

Tue May 6 19:33:30 PDT 2014

My first event - giving Theresa Patterson (Trithian Elvenstar) a ride out to
Steppes Warlord Saturday morning after she and a bunch of friends spent
Friday night at my place after we caught the opening night of "Alien," May
25, 1979.

My second - Jonathan's coronation where I ruined the upholstry in the back
of my first Mustang helping to haul the feast.  I served cheese at the
feast, down the line from Don Tivar who was carving the roast pig, who I
didn't meet formally until later when I killed him in the very first fight
of the very first round of the first official Queen's Champion rapier list.

Alaric