No subject

Tue May 6 19:33:30 PDT 2014

but, we only have about 4-6 portable holes and Their Excelancies are using 2
of them.

They are in really good shape (just a tad bit rusted). They are just an iron
pole with 2 iron bands welded on to them.

I love the Chistmas idea! We do have some items that are in need of
replacement (just some little things). Not to mention it prevents anyone
from getting left out of the gift giving (been there and it hurts) like
newcomers who don't know anybody or people who don't play very often.

Maria
Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea