[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 22 21:19:04 PST 2014

OK, I waited as long as possible and I got 1 definite and a question about where it might be. So I did not get the 3 I requested. I want to thant Scott Landua for his response and the several who took the time to decline.

Archery practice is not reinstated and remains cancelled.

Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal