[Elfsea] Gate volunteers needed for DFT Yule Revel (Dec. 6)

Nancy Chevalier via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 24 15:11:43 PST 2014

I can do 1-3pm
 Aurelia Yverneau
Chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
(940) 453-1722
      From: Treasurer of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
 To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
 Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 8:24 AM
 Subject: [Elfsea] Gate volunteers needed for DFT Yule Revel (Dec. 6)

Greetings all from the Gate Coordinator for the DFT Yule Revel!

We are in need of volunteers to assist with Gate at DFT's Yule Revel...If you could spare a couple hours that day for a 2 hour shift it would be greatly appreciated!  We need two people per shift (we already have one for the 9 - 11 shift)  Please let me know if you can help out!

Shift schedule:

9 am - 11 am (need one more person)
11 am  1 pm
1 pm - 3 pm
3 pm - 5 pm (depending on the event schedule, this shift may end earlier)

--
Eleanor
Baronial ExchequerBarony of Elfsea