[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice Nov. 2, 2014 update:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 1 09:56:36 PDT 2014

 Belated Happy Halloween everyone!
Just a quick note for the weather update today rather than tomorrow morning after noticing the unusually long lag in our message reaching the Steppes list last time.
As happens most of the time our weather wizards long term prediction has been amended!  Now temperature in the upper sixties are expected with winds between 10 - 20 mph, however no precipitation to dampen our spirits, strings or feathered fletches.
Well I see no problem for archery practice there so expect to find us upon the range at our regular start time of 2 PM tomorrow afternoon at the Westlake Sports Facility, 601 Gross Road in Mesquite TX (just one mile east from 635).
We hope to see you then!
Regards,
Ironwyrm