[Elfsea] Please make your opinions known

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 29 17:58:16 PST 2014

The Crown has expressed concern the people of the Barony of Elfsea might not have confidence in the leadership provided by Gerhart and Elspeth over the 7 months of their tenure as Baron and Baroness. I am sure all of us have an opinion. And I suspect the Crown wants to know it. To provide an unimpeachable poll, I would ask that whatever that opinion is, you express it in an email or a physical letter to the Society Seneschal and the Kingdom Seneschal. Including the SCA ombudsman for Ansteorra would not hurt.

Your opinion matters and I hope you will take this opportunity to let others know it. The email addresses are: seneschal at sca.org, seneschal at ansteorra.org, and acoleman at director.sca.org, Physical mail addresses are available on www.sca.org.<http://www.sca.org.> You may, of course, copy anyone else.

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Caelin on Andrede, Companion to the Order of the Pelican and Keystone of Elfsea