[Elfsea] Officers Meeting

Sandra Geil via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 20 16:25:57 PDT 2014

Too many places to be today - would you please remind everyone about the Library Demo on Saturday!

     On Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:29 PM, Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Greetings Elfsea;
     This is a friendly and late reminder that this Monday is our monthly Officers meeting.  My apologies for the lateness, new job has me rather busy.       The Baronial Exchequer has requested a Financial Committee Meeting for this Monday.  That being the case, if you are a member of the committee please be there at 6:30p.  The meeting for all Officers should begin at 7:00p     Where is there you ask?  As I have not found a more interesting locale we will again meet at the IHOP at I-30 and Eastchase Pkwy.       I hope to see everyone there.
Yours In ServiceSebastian Frobishire, OPSeneschal, Barony of Elfsea