[Elfsea] Officers Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 18 20:29:43 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea;

     This is a friendly and late reminder that this Monday is our monthly
Officers meeting.  My apologies for the lateness, new job has me rather
busy.
     The Baronial Exchequer has requested a Financial Committee Meeting for
this Monday.  That being the case, if you are a member of the committee
please be there at 6:30p.  The meeting for all Officers should begin at
7:00p
     Where is there you ask?  As I have not found a more interesting locale
we will again meet at the IHOP at I-30 and Eastchase Pkwy.
     I hope to see everyone there.

Yours In Service
Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea