[Elfsea] A Fantastic Sunday, Thank you

Texas Treasures via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 21 16:04:52 PDT 2014

Greetings,
Dragonsfire Tor had a fantastic Gathering and Fighter Practice Sunday.  We had about 30 people in attendance.  We had a little fighting, lots of talking among friends, Angus told a story about fighting at Gulf War and we had great food.  A number of Rolling Thunder members attended and they held a small meeting.

      I would like to thank our Baron and Baroness for attending and His Excellency Gerhart for helping with the fighters.  His Excellency Dáire was also here to offer support.  I would like to thank Lord Herries, Elfsea’s Knights Marshal, for bringing loaner gear and also for helping the fighters.  I would also thank all those who made the trek up from the lands of Emerald Keep to be a part of this fantastic day.  Sometime in the near future we will attend one of their fighter practices, thank you one and all.

      If you were not there and feel you missed something – you did.  Not to worry because next month on the third Sunday we will all meet at Jaycee Park and do it all over again, and you all are invited to attend.

      In your Service,

      Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

      Seneschal – Dragonsfire Tor