[Elfsea] Apology to the Barony and our Chronicler

Jhan Knebel via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 3 06:26:18 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea,

I write this to apologize to the Barony and especially to our Chronicler.
At Moot, I promised to write my persona story for this month's Tidings.
Alas, I did not write this obligation on my to-do list, and missed the
deadline for it to be included in the Newsletter.

I will be writing this story today, and will be providing it to the
Chronicler for the next issue of the Tidings.

Also, I continue al-Aeryn's challenge and hope that another will take up
the banner and begin preparing their persona story to place in the next
Tidings after mine.

In service,
Rixende
--