[Elfsea] Cooks' Guild

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 6 20:00:54 PDT 2014

Cooks' Guild is Monday Night!  At Caelin and Pryo's house at 2220 Patterson Pl, Arlington, Tx.

The topic will be knife work. Due some scheduling conflicts subsequent meetings will be on the 2nd Tuesday instead of the second Monday. Mark your schedules!

Each meeting will teach one or more cooking skill and we will either eat what you prepared in the class or we will eat a pre-prepared dish if the cooking time is too long for the meeting.

If you wanted to learn basic cooking skills; how to build, cook, and run a feast; or molecular gastronomy come join us at Cooks' Guild. We will be teaching what you want to learn.

Caelin on Andrede