[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice Sept. 7th update:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 7 06:04:50 PDT 2014

Good morning all!

We are keeping a close eye on our weather with the 20% change of scattered Showers today, however according to several of the weather forecasts I do not think it will effect our archery practice save for a little cooler temperature today.

We shall post another update around noon today for a final decision as we get closer to starting time for practice however with just
a 20% change for rain we are still about 80% sure we shall get to hold archery practice.  Keep your fingers crossed!

So as of 8AM on this damp morning we still plan to hold archery practice today!

Hope to see you there,

HL William Black Dragon

Steppes Archer