[Elfsea] Heraldic Registrations This Month!

Andreas von Meißen via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 12 23:01:24 PDT 2014

Congratulations to the following current and recently-left Elfseans who had
their names and devices registered today on the July 2014 LoAR!

  - *Andreas von Meißen*, Badge: <(Fieldless) A frauenadler Or>, with a
"Nice Badge!" from Laurel!
  - *Cathal Finn Ó Briain and Geneviève de Lironcourt*, Joint badge:
<(Fieldless) A mascle gyronny sable and argent>.
  - *Rixende de Rouen and Tomás Ó Niallagáin*: Joint badges, <(Fieldless) A
torch per pale azure and vert enflamed Or> and <Per pale azure and vert,
two torches Or>.

Additionally, I the following non-Elfsea persons who I consulted with had
their names and heraldry registered!
  - *Gróa Úlfsdóttir*, Name, device: <Quarterly arrondi azure and vert, an
orle argent>, and badge <(Fieldless) On a tortoise argent an annulet
gyronny of six gules and Or>.
  - *Johannes Günther*, Name and device: <Chevronelly azure and argent,
three phoenixes sable rising from flames proper>. The name got a "Nice 15th
century Germany name!" and the device a "Nice device!" from Laurel!
  - *Kalista Zvereva Rostova*, Name and device: <Sable, a chimera rampant
heads to dexter argent>.

If you're one of these people, now you can start putting it on ALL THE
THINGS. If you're not, congratulate them when you see them next!

-- Andreas Rowel, who is totes excited to put boobies on EVERYTHING.

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra