[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice reminder for Sunday Sept. 20, 2014:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 20 09:02:21 PDT 2014

Greetings all,

This is your friendly reminder we do plan to hold archery practice this Sunday Sept. 20, 2014 at the Westlake Alhletic Facility in Mesquite.  The archery range is located behind the tennis courts beyond the creek bridge south side of the parking lot at Westlake Park, 601 Gross Road (just one mile east from 635 on the right).  The weather has been a bit unpredictable and there is the threat of rain but at least it is getting cooler as fall approaches!

Were are still doing light garb for practice and it will be warm so dress accordingly.  Bring cold drinks and snacks to help you stay hydrated and travel light as it is a bit of a walk into the range.  We have loaner equipment you may borrow should you not have your own and friendly folks to help instruct you either getting started or just improve your current skill.

Very much looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

William Black Dragon
Steppes Archer