[Elfsea] Populace notes

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 23 07:43:37 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

Populace was great! Thank you to all those that attended. For those new, or
returning, please make plans to attend populace meetings each month. This
is where the business of the Barony is discussed, and decisions are made.
This is where you can get to know fellow Elfsea (and even DFT) members,
learn about the offices, how to apply for them and how to bid for events.
It is an essential part of the Barony, we look forward to seeing more of
you there!

Travel Pavilion is ordered! Thank you, Master Caelin, for completing this
for us. We cannot wait to take it to events.

We wish to thank Edwin for being an excellent Knight Marshall for the past
2 years. He has been at every practice, encouraging all the new fighters
that have been coming out. Thank you for a job very well done!!!
On that note, please welcome Herries to the office. He has jumped in and
ensured there will be no lapse in the office. Thank you!!

Aoife is now Deputy Seneschal. Thank you for applying, and taking on this
position. We hope you enjoy it, and learn much. Congratulations!

The offices of Herald, Chronicler and Chamberlain are currently open.
Please consider applying for one of these offices.

We wish to Thank Guyon for being a terrific Seneschal for Dragonsfire Tor.
It is not an easy job, and he did it with grace and patience. Eoghan mac
Cinatha stepped in as Deputy, to Interim Seneschal while the applications
were open. Thank you very much!! Dragonsfire Tor's new Seneschal is
Franklin. Congratulations, and we look forward to working with you!

Bids for Elfsea Defender will close October 21. If you have any questions,
there are plenty in the Barony that have run events, please just ask. Bids
for Elfsea Artisan and Baronial College are open.

Look for information Regarding BAM, and the 5th Sunday tourny with Steppes!!

Schedule: Wautaga Library demo September 25, THIS thursday - 5-8
Loch Ruadh Day of Games September 27 (THIS Saturday)
Arlington Library Demo October 25
Coronation October 11

Thank you to everyone for remembering to have fun!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor