[Elfsea] Is everyone OK?

Elisaba Dow via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 20 09:20:20 PDT 2015

We were in Bedford and drove home in that mess.  Never lost power but the
roads were waterlogged and had to dodge a couple construction barrels.
Word Fame to His Grace Lochlan who talked my 11 year old off the ledge.
She has panic attacks regarding the severe weather we get here and kind of
lost it.  After yelling at clouds for a couple minutes she felt better :-)

-Gwen (the not the cool one, the other one...lol)