[Elfsea] Rapier Today at 7!

Rapier Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 12 12:19:41 PDT 2015

Hay, Elfsea!

It's Wednesday, and that means practice! I'm going to trust that everyone
is an adult and does not need the same reminders you got last week (BRING
WATER! DRINK IT!), so I'd like to remind everyone of something different:

If you would like to come out and try rapier, here's what you need:
 - A long-sleeve shirt (I will have a few extras, but they are mine, so
they're big).
 - Long pants that you can move comfortably in (sweatpants, pajama pants,
yoga pants, scrubs, etc.)
 - If you are male, an athletic cup.
That's all! We have everything else. :)

So, if you want to give rapier a try, come out at 7 and we'll get you
kitted out and a sword in your hand and everything!

See everyone there!

-- Andreas, Rapier Marshal (Interim)

--
Andreas von Meißen