[Elfsea] Reminder of August Populace Meeting / Officer Meeting Follow-Up Notes

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 18 14:22:23 PDT 2015

*Greetings, Elfsea.*

*Just a reminder of our upcoming Populace Meeting:*

      Monday 7pm  August 24th
      Bedford Public Library

*Note that there will be a format change to the meetings:*

   - Each meeting will now contain the opening of the Court of Their
   Excellencies Baron William and Baroness Cassandra.
   - Garb is encouraged, but *not required*.

*Attached are the follow-up meeting notes f*
*​rom our recent Officers Meeting*.  Limited hard
copies will be available at the populace meeting
​.  ​
I hope to see each of you there-- and let's encourage all recent newcomers
to attend and formally meet
​our ​
Baron and Baroness.

In Service,