[Elfsea] Elfsea Costuming Guild is ON!

Michele Reichek via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 27 11:47:46 PDT 2015

* Costuming Guild *7-9pm  Thursday, August 27, 2015
We are on for tonight!  Feel free to bring a project, or just show up for some good costuming-related conversation.  It is potluck, so bring a treat to share :)
= Dogs and cats live here; our hostess loves children, but her home is not very child-friendly, please plan accordingly =
Where:  The home of Sir Alejandro( Bill Perkins​) and Countess Amelot (Lisa Perkins​)
712 Ibis Ct.Saginaw, TX 76131972-757-8776 (Amelot's cellphone if you get lost)