[Elfsea] New Years Greetings from the Seneschal

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 31 10:34:55 PST 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

As 2015 draws to a close, I wanted to take the time to thank each of you
for the terrific work you have done to create a strong, dynamic, and
thriving barony.  Vivat Elfsea!

I hear many comments from inside and outside the group that it is obvious
Team Elfsea has cemented its identity and is perched to do great things in
2016.

So to each member of our Elfsea family, I sincerely wish prosperity,
health, and fun in the new year-- and truly look forward to sharing 2016
with you, in pursuit of our shared dream.

If you are traveling during the New Year's festivities, stay safe!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea