[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice Dec. 6th 2015:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 6 06:29:34 PST 2015

 Greetings all!
Tis' the first Sunday of December and it's shaping up to be a wonderful day for lofting arrows down range!
Steppes Archery Practice is held at the Westlake Sports Facility's archery range 601 Gross Road(just about a mile east of 635 on the right) starting at 2PM a running until dusk.
Garb is requested but not required, bring a folding camp chair to keep you off the damp ground, ice water is provided by the site but feel free to bring any drinks & snacks you wish.  Loaner gear and instruction are available if needed.
So come join us at the range today for our first archery practice of December!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon Steppes Interim Archery marshal
PS:  Just a couple of extra items this morning, first to our archery marshals' at large if you have not already submitted your quarterly reports please do so ASAP!  Next just a reminder that we are still taking bids for the office of Steppes Archery Marshal, if interested please contact our Baroness, Seneschal or myself.