[Elfsea] Tournament of Champions

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 13 10:49:20 PST 2015

Yesterday was such a wonderful day at the Tournament of Champions. Elfsea
and Dragonsfire Tor represented! First, we took up an entire side of the
list field - oh yeah, that was us. There was a sea of color (DFT, I didn't
know they made colors that vibrant) and an air of enthusiasm - no other
group sang a song for their champion.

What champions we had representing us - Duke Hrafn, Duke Lochlan, Sir Louis
and Sir Alejandro! Gentlemen, it was a privilege to watch you fight. Thank
you for representing our two groups. We hope your day was as special as you
made ours.

We say this often - we are very proud of our Barony and her Canton.
Yesterday was the type of day that will be remembered and stories told for
some time to come.

William and Cassandra
Baron and Baroness