[Elfsea] Just testing

Mattis Ammann via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 23 09:48:21 PST 2015

Any official announcements needs to be reflected on either the website or
the newsletter, or announced at a populace. Official being bids
opening/closing, event dates changing, anything similar to that. Otherwise
you are free to use this list to inform the populace of whatever you'd
like, arranged however you like.

To clarify for everyone something mentioned at the previous Red Tape, and
to repeat myself slightly, the email list is not an official means of
communication to the populace for the Barony. It is equivalent to Facebook.
The official means of communication of announcements to the populace are at
populace, the newsletter, and the website. This is something that I've
noticed confusion over in the past.

Mattis Ammann
Elfsea Web Minister