[Elfsea] Cross post from Ansteorra/Elfsea facebook pages (survey regarding BoD recent decision on new peerage)

Treasurer of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 24 08:49:59 PST 2015

>From the Kingdom of Ansteorra Facebook group:
Ansteorra,

We understand that there is a great deal of confusion about what did or did
not occur at the last BoD meeting in regards to their negative vote on
adding a new Peerage for Our Rapier Fighters the Known world over. We are
Ourselves still trying to understand exactly what was or was not done, how
that has or will continue to effect us all here in Ansteorra, and what we
as Crown should do to help or protect Ansteorra moving forward. Thank you
all for your patience in this, We know it has been difficult for many.

We are being asked by the other Royals of the Known World to levy an
opinion on the matter and join in one of several collaborative attempts to
sway the BoD to release a more concise ruling on the matter or to elicit a
different response all together. We have created a short survey to help us
gauge the general consensus on this topic here in Ansteorra because while
We do have strong feelings on this matter We would rather present the
Kingdom's opinion on this than solely Our own. To that end, please go to
the link provided and complete the very short survey. It is completely
anonymous so no one including us will know who said what and We will
release all of the data at the conclusion of the survey for review.

The Survey will close on the morning of Thursday January 29th, at 9am.

Survey Link:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1974949/Fourth-Peerage

Thank you all in advance for your service in this matter,
Lochlan & Michelle
King & Queen of Ansteorra

PLEASE NOTE THIS SURVEY IS FOR ANSTEORRA MEMBERS ONLY.
--

Eleanor
Baronial Exchequer