[Elfsea] Crown this weekend

Jeanne Carter via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 8 19:46:03 PST 2015

 Greetings,

Unfortunately, our family will be unable to attend Crown Tournament this weekend.  The Plague (IE strep throat) has stricken our household pretty severely, and we will not feel up to going, nor would we want to spread the plague.

We do know that Sir Daire and HL Jeanne Marie will be in attendance, and have graciously volunteered to represent Elfsea that day, and open their side pavilion to those from our great Barony who would like to cheer on those fine Combatants.

We wish all to have a wonderful time.  For those fighting, we know you will do so with honor.  To those watching, we know you will do so with great gusto and delight.
Stay warm, dry and above all, safe!

With sincere regrets,

Drake and Sibri

Vivat Ansteorra!