[Elfsea] Registration for Steppes Artisan competitors ends 9 August 2015!

Emma Haldan via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 13 14:17:49 PDT 2015

Artisans of Ansteorra!

Registration for competing in Steppes Artisan XXVIII closes on 9 August 2015!

For details on the competition requirements, please see event the website at http://steppes.ansteorra.org/Artisantwo/Artisan15.html
Please consider entering this Body of Work competition. Display is also welcome, and Her Excellency Ekaterina is encouraging youth entries.

There's lots of room and great AC! Since entrants are required to sit at their table throughout the day, we will have a dedicated concierge group to assist you, and a scheduled lunch break. (Yes, there will be a table Watch during lunch.)

It’s going to be a great time! Hope to see you there!

P.S. Please join us on our (unofficial) Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241551009264284/?ref=bookmarks