[Elfsea] Tonight's practice

Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 15 21:21:51 PDT 2015

Awesome practice tonight! We had visitors from near and far come tonight! His Highness Creppin even came and fought! New fighters are coming out and Justin Eads has even started putting a full kit together! Thank you Lazarus (Robert Keese) for rising from the dead today and visiting with us! It was a fantastic practice and it was wonderful to see everyone there next week!
 I know it's hot and it means a lot to the barony that everyone keeps coming out. Thank you all!

Absolon of Hereford
Knight Marshal to Elfsea