[Elfsea] Am I too late for the tidings?

Tamara Carlton via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 1 07:23:18 PDT 2015

Crown Tourney is on the horizon!

Please help bring more people to our lovely barony for the games.  We need people willing to give up their couch space, floor space or spare room for the good of the kingdom.  All that is needed is a safe place to crash for our travelers.  Please contact me directly with the space you have available, along with possible allergens.   tamara at carltons.net, or cell 817-819-0356

Honorable Lady Caitrina inhean Mhurchadha