[Elfsea] Elfsea Artisan Competition

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 1 17:02:53 PDT 2015

 Anyone wishing to enter a performance arts piece may do so by entering in the Bardic Competition at Elfsea's Baronial College on the 27th. The Artisan Competition on that same day will be a static arts competition.
Sorry for the delay in answering, but I had to do some checking first.
Yours in service,Aaliz du LacCompetition Coordinator